Phone : 0086-532-88801607
Email : email@example.com
KST # field cannot be left blank!
Interchange # field cannot be left blank!
KST offers brake hose kits for trailers with Disc or Drum brakes. In addition to the kits, we also offer a wide selection of individual brake lines and fittings to meet almost any trailer brake requirement.
• Single Axle
• Tandem Axle
• Flexible rubber brake hose
• Hight performance stainless steel braided teflon brake line
• Steel: 12L14, 230Mo7pb, Q215,
• Brass: 62#, CuZn40, C27400,
• Stainless steel: 304
• Zn-Ni alloy
• Chrome 3+, White, Yellow, Black, Green
• Meet DOT and SAE standards and are easy to install
• Designed for use on trailers with drum or disc brakes
• Male, swivel flare nut fittings to ensure safe connection and prevent leaks
• Swivels allow flare fittings to turn without the hose twisting
• Corrosion-resistant for long-lasting durability
• 100% pressure tested at 3500PSI and 100% throughput inspection
• 100% throughput and surface inspection
• All Quality Control original documents archive are kept over two years for tracking
• Burst pressure. 80mpa, 2.9times than DOT standard.
• Whip test. 72+ hours, 2.0times+ than DOT standard.
• Dynamic ozone. 70+ hours, 2.0 times than DOT standard.
• Low expansion. 2.0-1.5times better than DOT standard
• Low and high temperature toughness range -50° C to +121°C. Worldwide universal
• Suitable for all non-petroleum brake fluids DOT3, DOT4, DOT4 LV, DOT5.1 etc
• Total 12 items test results are all surpass DOT standard 20%-200%
• Boat Trailer
• Box Trailer
• Camper Trailer
• Car Trailer
• Enclosed Trailer
• Galvanised Trailer
• Horse Trailer
• Landscape Trailer
• Lawn Mower Trailer
• Machinery Trailer
• Off Road Camping Trailer
• PMG Trailer
• Roof Rack on Wheels
• Table Top Trailer
• Tandem Trailer
• Tipping Trailer
• Tow Dolly
• Tradesman Trailer
• Trailer Dolly
• Utility Trailer