Phone : 0086-532-88801607
Email : email@example.com
KST # field cannot be left blank!
Interchange # field cannot be left blank!
KST Brake Pads deliver superior stopping power and feature. Brake pads are a component of disc brakes used in automotive and other applications. Brake pads are designed for high friction with brake pad material embedded in the disc in the process of bedding while wearing evenly. Brake pads supply the friction the discs need to stop your wheels.
Brake pads are steel backing plates with friction material bound to the surface that faces the disc brake rotor.
● General road cars: mixture of metal shavings and resin.
● High-performance cars: Ceramic versions with a longer lifespan and more stopping power
● Early version: asbestos
● Newer version: ceramicssemi-metallic, Kevlar, and other plastic
● Easy installation
● Semi-Metallic friction formula
● Reliable stopping performance
● Single layer steel shim for noise dampening
● Powder coated backing plate to resist corrosion
● Slots and chamfers match OE design for reliable performance
● Ceramic or semi-metallic OE replacement pads deliver superior stopping power
For all vehicles with hydraulic brake system including disc brake conversion.
Car, Electric car, Pick up, SUV, Van, Light truck, Middle bus, Boat Trailer, Multi-purpose passenger vehicle (MPV), Light commercial vehicle (LCV), Golf cart, Recreational vehicle, Burden carrier, Tow tractor, Electric tram and cart, Off-road, Racing car, Hot rod, Motorsport, Tuning car, Modified car, Motorcycle, Scooter, ATV, UTV, Three wheeler, Antique car, Vintage car, Classic car etc
Worn pads may cause your brakes to screech, click, or grind. If your brake pads appear thin and worn, the brake pads must be replaced regularly (depending on pad material, and drivestyle).
Copyright ©2005-2020 KST TECHNOLOGY INC. All right reserved.