Phone : 0086-532-88801607
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
KST # field cannot be left blank!
Interchange # field cannot be left blank!
Power steering hoses play a critical role in transferring the high-pressure power steering fluid that makes such systems possible. Power steering assemblies typically contain two or more power steering hoses that link the pump to the steering column and wheel. The high-pressure hose carries fluid from the pump to the steering rack, while a low-pressure hose carries the fluid from the steering rack to the pump. KST power steering hose covers are highly resistant to oil, heat and ozone which cause ordinary hose assemblies to fail prematurely.
● Meets or Exceeds OE Manufacture Specs
● Withstand pulsation pressures up to 1,500 psi
● Bursting pressures that exceed 6,000 psi
● Hose construction withstands internal oil temperatures of up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
● Tubing is coated with a Zinc-Aluminum Alloy with an Aluminum-Rich Epoxy topcoat
● The couplings and fittings are zinc-plated for rust and corrosion protection
● Prevent leaks and loss of power steering
Fitting Material: Steel
Fitting Finish: Chrome 3+ Zinc silver white
Thread Diameter: 3/8
Hose Material: Rubber
Inside Diameter: 0.4 In.
Outside Diameter: 0.65 In.
For all vehicles with hydraulic brake system including drum brake and disc brake conversion.
Car, Electric car, Pick up, SUV, Van, Light truck, Middle bus, Boat Trailer, Multi-purpose passenger vehicle (MPV), Light commercial vehicle (LCV), Golf cart, Recreational vehicle, Burden carrier, Tow tractor, Electric tram and cart, Off-road, Racing car, Hot rod, Motorsport, Tuning car, Modified car, Motorcycle, Scooter, ATV, UTV, Three wheeler, Antique car, Vintage car, Classic car etc