Phone : 0086-532-88801607
Email : email@example.com
KST # field cannot be left blank!
Interchange # field cannot be left blank!
Direct replacement brake hoses are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and positions.New hose replacement is recommended as part of a complete brake repair for your vehicle.The new hoses help to prevent loss of brake power and provide optimal brake performance.
● Quality construction ensures strength, chemical, heat and cold resistance for longer life
● 100% pressure tested at 3500PSI to prevent from leakage
● 100% air purge blowed for anti-rust after pressure tested
● 100% throughput inspection to keep normal flowing
● 100% surface inspection to pick out the defective products.
● The same as OE required to ensure proper fit and ease of installation
● Brake hoses with banjo end fittings include new copper washers to ensure proper sealing.
|1990||Toyota||Tercel||Rear Left; Rear Right|
|1989||Toyota||Tercel||Rear Left; Rear Right|
|1988||Toyota||Tercel||Rear Left; Rear Right||Hatchback|
|1988||Toyota||Tercel||Rear Left; Rear Right||Sedan|
|1987||Toyota||Tercel||Rear Left; Rear Right||Hatchback|
|1987||Toyota||Tercel||Rear Left; Rear Right||Sedan|
|1982||Toyota||Tercel||Rear Left; Rear Right|
|1981||Toyota||Tercel||Rear Left; Rear Right|
|1980||Toyota||Tercel||Rear Left; Rear Right|
If you have any questions, feedback or comments, please fill out the form below and we will reply you back as soon as possible.